Avaliação do Tópico:
  • 0 votos - 0 Média
WoW Classic
DEMO de um jogo de 2004, que qualquer um consegue jogar full hoje em dia se quiser HAUHAUAUHUAHUHAUHAUHAUHAUHUAHUAHA

BLIZZARD ARE YOU EVEN TRYING

Rapaz espero que mostrem alguma coisa diferente que resolveram colocar no jogo, tipo um up nos graficos ou algumas melhorias na interface, pq se for realmente um demo do classic vai ser pra fechar as portas mesmo.

[Imagem: 96jTxMx.jpg]
Responder
Talvez tenham contratado a macacada toda que jogava no warsong pra reproduzir aquela suruba violenta.

[Imagem: sig4.gif]

Citar:kelsen says:

daqui a pouco vou bater punheta olhando video de sexo de animal

serio to com mta raiva
Responder
(09-27-2018, 10:09 AM)dulago Escreveu: DEMO de um jogo de 2004, que qualquer um consegue jogar full hoje em dia se quiser  HAUHAUAUHUAHUHAUHAUHAUHAUHUAHUAHA

BLIZZARD ARE YOU EVEN TRYING

Rapaz espero que mostrem alguma coisa diferente que resolveram colocar no jogo, tipo um up nos graficos ou algumas melhorias na interface, pq se for realmente um demo do classic vai ser pra fechar as portas mesmo.
Esqueceu da parte mais importante: DEMO de um jogo de 2004, que qualquer um consegue jogar full hoje em dia se quiser, E QUE VOCÊ JÁ COMPROU!

Mas alguém está realmente surpreso?

Depois disso aí, é certo que vão cobrar pelo jogo de algum jeito.
Responder
Classic WoW is in a pre-alpha state, mostly all quests done. They started working on dungeons and battlegrouds.

-17 devs are working on the game, 2 former Nost-devs for assuring authenticity.

-They don't think there will be a long beta phase.

-Only changes: Improved textures and spell effects but still using the old models. Improved view distance and colorblind mode. Battle.net will have some restrictions on PVP servers.

-8 servers per region, 4 PVP, 2 PVE, 1 RP-PVP and 1 RP-PVE.

-No ingame shop at the start.

-Sub will be included in retail WoW or you pay less for Classic only.

-Launch about April/June 2019.

-There will be an annoucement and gameplay at Blizzcon.

I found this information from a reddit thread, and the leak was on the EU Classic forums. This was also leaked two days before the Classic demo was announced.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/de/wow/topi...=3#post-43

German to English GoogleTranslate:

"I learned from a reliable source that the Pre-Alpha built is already in place and the Zones + Quests are already in the final stages. Only at the instances and Battleground little was done.

There are 17 people working on the game (and only Classic), including 2 former ones from Nostalrius, who have gotten Blizzard to comply with and control the "classic feeling" on the boat.

One discusses whether there should be any long-term beta phases, allegedly everything is on such a good standard, that one wants to settle for a 2-week open beta.

The only two things that really should make a difference compared to the actual Classic is 1. the graphic. There will be 4k assets and better textures + vision. In addition, the spell effects are better and HDR is also increased. There should also be a colorblind mode. Models remain the same, both from the world and the chars. 2. will be the Battle.net integration. They also try to continue to maintain the "wall" between Horde and Alliance on PVP servers.

On the subject of servers, I found it very interesting that at the beginning you want to create only 8 servers per language, including 4 PVP, 2 PVE, 1 RP-PVP and 1 RP-PVE. I think personally for too little, but more effort you probably do not want to do.

An ingame shop is not initially planned, but one tries a way of buying from astraltiger and co. to enable later.

The subscription model has been thought of something special: There will be a halved price model at WoW Classic, so about 5 € per month. If one takes the full price model as with retail, then WoW Classic is integrated.

The game itself is launched via Battle.net World of Warcraft, you can then switch in the game by pressing a button on the bottom right on "Vanilla", which changes the whole browser for Classic login screen (I was already shown and looks just awesome )

In general, the mood about Classic is very divided within the development team. Some of them really wanted to join the Classic Team (here they also got developers from Overwatch and Diablo), while especially the designers of the current WoW had zero in mind.

And most importantly, release is almost certainly April - June (has to do with another release, of which he did not want to tell me anything). An announcement and gameplay will be added to Blizzcon. Anyway, there will be a lot to do with Vanilla WoW at this Blizzcon.

If anything else occurs to me, I will add it. I could probably even make some money with the info or sell it to a big news portal in America, but I know the real fans are on the road so you deserve it the most.

Edit: Why I'm posting this here - I think there will be a lot of people reading and I can not create a new post because I do not have a subscription."

[quote name='Dkafamus' timestamp='1414530766' post='3259614']

Still waiting on the economic meltdown.

Since 2002.

[/quote]
Responder
Se for de graça posso até jogar porque já paguei pelo jogo!

Se não, vou na justiça por fraude kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

"Temo o dia em que a tecnologia ultrapassar a interatividade Humana,pois o mundo terá uma geração de idiotas"

Albert Einstein
Responder
Se pagar pelo wow normal pode jogar o classic, se quiser jogar só o classic paga menos? Parece bom demais pra ser blizzard sinceramente.
E curti manterem mesmo modelos e efeitos e apenas dar uma polida, pra eles é ótimo porque é menos trabalho lol.

Apesar de não saber se vou jogar muito, preferia o LK do que o classic, devo dar uma brincadinha se não enjoar antes do lvl 20.
Responder
parece viavel, 17 devs e 8 servidores pra um custo de 5 euros/mes

ai entra a montanha de dinheiro com transfer etc

[quote name='Dkafamus' timestamp='1414530766' post='3259614']

Still waiting on the economic meltdown.

Since 2002.

[/quote]
Responder
(09-29-2018, 08:52 PM)wat? Escreveu: -Sub will be included in retail WoW or you pay less for Classic only.

[Imagem: v3pIwul.jpg]
Responder
27 de agosto moçada

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/22990080

[Imagem: n47818blizzlikesf43.png]
Responder
BORA OWNAR GALERIS

[Imagem: sig4.gif]

Citar:kelsen says:

daqui a pouco vou bater punheta olhando video de sexo de animal

serio to com mta raiva
Responder

Saltar Fórum:

usuários a ver este tópico: 1 Visitante(s)